25% OFF SITE WIDE - NO CODE NEEDED
- 99.9% reduction of the COVID-19 causing virus when fabric is treated with Texshield™
- Oeko-Tex® standard 100 made from 100% organic cotton in Germany to the highest quality Standard
- Surface treatment is dermatologically tested. Safe and non-toxic for adults and children ages of 6+
- Washable up to 30 times at 140°F (ISO 6330 4G) to preserve surface treatment efficiency (no tumble drying)
- Comfortable 2-layer, single jersey, 140g/m² Mask, elastic self-fabric ear loops made of 95% cotton, 5% elastase. Comes in Texshield™ treated pouch for storage
- Replaces more than 200 disposable masks if mask is used daily under normal conditions and washed once per week
I've tried a number of masks, and none fit as well as the CMask, especially for more intense activities like running or biking. They fit well, covering a good portion of my face while being comfortable (especially around the ears) and breathable. Also, the fact that they are organic and come in a treated storage pouch is the kicker. I recommend these masks if you don't want to bother looking for another mask for a long time.
I've bought a number of cloth face masks, some made by private internet entrepreneurs and some by commercial manufacturers (probably China). Most have been kinda skimpy in size and, more annoyingly, had ear elastics that were too short so they pull your ears forward so you look like a dork.
I've found these masks to be comfortable. They have a well made and generous face piece. The mask is shaped to cover a most of the areas arounf the nose and mouth. This is essential to insure less leakage and helps minize fogging if you wear glasses. The mask is soft, two layers thick and trimmed with nice piping. The ear loops are just about ideal in length for me. I think with a few washings and some stretching they will be perfect.
My husband likes the comfort and fit of the large mask. It's hard to find the larger size, so he is very happy with this purchase!
Working in pro sports wearing masks has become imperative. Having worn many different ones since the pandemic began I can say this is the most comfortable, breathable, and (given the nature of the mask -- anti-viral and anti-bacterial material) gives sound peace of mind. Particularly when needing to be worn in performance environments around professional athletes. Could not recommend more for personal and professional use on any scale.
Andrew Bass, PhD, Mental Performance Coordinator- Pittsburgh Pirates